| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gainesville Lock, Al in February is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 128.8mm (5.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Gainesville Lock, Al February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gainesville Lock, Al:
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S