| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gainesville Lock, Al in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 76.5mm (3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Gainesville Lock, Al August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gainesville Lock, Al:
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- State University, Ms, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S